Thursday, December 17, 2015

Big T-Rex – Eatons Hill


This T-Rex is literally next door to the Albany Golf Ball but lives in a different suburb - go figure! Born in 1999, he was purchased by one of the veterinarians with a keen love of all things archaeological, bones, eggs and giant T-rex’s! I was introduced to this T-Rex by my delightful cousin, who also alerted me to the fact that they put a Santa Hat on him at Christmas time, brilliant! Although something tells me Dinosaurs shouldn’t be considered Big Things, I'm letting this one slide - sssh!

DETAILS
Size: 5m 
Year: 1999 
Address: ‘Eatons hill Veterinary Surgery’ ‘Rose Cottage’ Cnr. Southpine Road and Eatons Crossing Road, Eatons Hill, QLD.
Photo Taken: 2012 


SCORE
Size *** 

Accessibility 
Aesthetics *** 
Unusual 
Location 
6/25 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment